Wednesday 20 May 2009

I Need More Time !!!

It's almost half way through the year and I feel as though I have accomplished nothing.
Our barn is not yet finished so I am driving the kids 240kms a day to and from school.
It is about 3 hours driving an day. Precious hour that I could be sewing or tidying the house or something else constructive.
I have just received an order for some uniforms that I make for a dance school in Sydney. I would love to have my sewing space back. Good things come to those who wait, as they say. My new space will be fantastic for an area inside our barn/house. I can't wait. Shouldn't be long now til we are living on our farm.

Some good news, my cousin Elise had a baby girl. Yaaay!! I get to make a pink quilt. I have the fabrics so I will be cutting it out tonight. I have a quilt fair to go to on Sunday and I will be demonstrating some sewing machines. I will use the time to get started on the pink quilt.

Best go now and will post some photos soon of all the things I've been doing.

Cheers
Leanne

1 comment:

Monique said...

Your blog looks lovely, about time you started writing. I changed mine too, have a look see.