Saturday 13 November 2010

Oh My Goodness.............

I didn't think I could possibly fit anything else into my day. Guess what? I can. My husband would beg to differ. He thinks I have just replaced housework with more exciting things to do.

My full work days at the shop have ended and I'm back to just 1 day teaching. I was just starting to get fast at putting dance costumes together and it's come to an end ( for another year)

I have finished a couple of quilts.




I am still doing costumes for Ethans school musical, Alice in Wonderland. They are almost done.

I am also making about 6 quilts to sell at a mini market my sister is holding at her place. It should be lots of fun. A bunch of Mum's from Luca's school are selling all handcrafted items. I can't wait to see what there is to buy. I have to get them finished by the end of the month.Ahhh................ I'm always biting off more than I can chew.

I also have about 6 customer quilts to get done before the second week in Dec. I don't think I will be sleeping for the next month. 

Best get back to it

Happy Quilting
Leanne

No comments: