Saturday 5 March 2011

Shake the Blues Away.....

I have successfully quilted one quilt!!! It looks like the bugs are out of Milly.
It really got me down. I tried to keep busy while she was out of action but I really missed not being able to quilt.
I feel much better now. I shook the blues away and am looking forward.
My husband,Paul, has been great. At first he was as angry as me that we had bought a dud. During the breakdown it was him that sorted out the problem and true to his style, he just fixed it. He is so clever and I wouldn't be up and going without him. So thank you my Love.

I did get lots of stitching done  in the meantime. I have been working on a quilt that I will be submitting to a magazine.


Here's a little sneek peek.

It is made from Flower Sugar by Lecien. This fabric line is so beautiful. I can't wait to show it to you.

Back to quilting I go....

Happy Quilting

Leanne

2 comments:

Monique said...

I wanna see... I wanna see....

Leanne said...

Flower sugar is my most favourite fabric, I can't wait to see more of your quilt