Wednesday 30 November 2011

Crazy Busy....

It's all go around here at the moment. Paul has been preping the yard for our new pool, other earthworks to tidy the place up have been underway and then the rain arrived. OH what a mess. We are lucky that it dries out pretty quick.

On the sewing front it's been a bit slow this week. I have had a virus that causes extreme vertigo. I felt so dizzy, and I couldn't be upright for too long. It was horrible. It's getting better each day.
Before I got sick I had been working on samples for next years workshops that I am doing at the shop.

Here's a little taste of what I'll be doing.

These 2 blocks are part of an improv wonky sampler that I'm designing.



There is also a couple of quilts in the works for magazines that I would love to show you but unfortunatley you'll have to wait til they are published.

I should be back at the long arm tomorrow getting the last of the customer quilts out the door well before Chrissy.


Happy Quilting
Leanne xo

9 comments:

Quilt Genius said...

What lovely blocks! How do you go about getting your stuff submitted to magazines? I have always wanted to try, but I don't know the ins and outs.

Mary
http://www.quiltgenius.com

Jess @ Elven Garden Quilts said...

LOVE your wonky blocks!

Debbie said...

Great blocks. Cool about your magazine projects!

randi--i have to say said...

that wonky block is great. such pretty colors!

Live a Colorful Life said...

Those really are some great blocks!

Dee said...

Fun blocks happeing at your house! Those colors are fabulous!

suemac said...

Love the colors in your wonky blocks.

Rachel said...

Beautiful blocks!

@pril said...

I like the blue block. I love the modern stuff. I saw this at WIP. Thanks for sharing. I'm your newest follower.

@pril
KoolBeenz-blog.blogspot.com