Wednesday 11 July 2012

It's Winter school holidays here at the moment.
 The boys lazing around all day and no routine are making it really hard for me to get motivated. I have tonnes of quilting to do so I better get a move on...

I"ve been MIA from here....

We have had some fun though. We went bowling last week with Archer's school friends. The big boys tagged along and had a great time bowling.


Archer's cute friends...

We headed to the Northern Beaches of Sydney for a family day. A few of us celebrate our birthdays close to each other so we combined them all for one big day out.
It was a bit chilly down by the lake...


Our 3 shaggy headed boys...

All the kids...look at all the boys!!! There are only 3 girls here and 1 in WA...

The three birthday boys.. That's my cousin Evan in the middle of my two boys...

Tomorrow I'm off to the shop for my lovely Thursday class...

Maybe I'll get some motivation from them...

Happy Quilting
Leanne xo



3 comments:

Monique said...

Weren't there any awesome pics of me? I do notice some awesome pics taken by me on your new lovely camera. It was lots of fun.

Lynette said...

Fun days! :D Definitely have to neglect the machines sometimes and just "Be" and "Do" with family and friends outside.

Kelly said...

Gorgeous pics Leanne xxx