Friday 29 June 2012

Hi there my crazy quilting friends...
I have had a busy but good week. Some teaching, some quilting and a little time out...

Here is a beautiful little quilt that I have custom quilted for my friend Ally...
I quilted every part of this little quilt. I think it looks fantastic...






Ally has done a pattern for this quilt. It will be available at the Newcastle Quilt & Craft Show or you can purchase it direct from Ally.

Tomorrow I am off to a Monica Poole workshop that we are having with the Central Coast Modern Quilt Guild. Twenty ladies sewing the day away and I'm not even sewing (I know, shock, horror) I am a helper for the day. With all those machines there is bound to be some problems... 

Hope you all had a great week and have an even better weekend...

Happy Quilting
Leanne xo


5 comments:

Cheryll said...

Enjoy tomorrow... wish I was there too! Oh well.. I've booked in for her next visit!
Love the quilting on Ally's quilt! It's gorgeous! :)

Susan said...

Beautiful quilt. Your quilting really complements the design.

Susan said...

Just being there would be fun! This quilt is really sweet!

Kelly said...

What a beautiful quilt. So pretty!

Jody said...

love this quilt...I wonder if she'll let me have it in the shop...lol