Thursday 31 December 2009

Historic Town - circa 1830

On New Years Eve day we went for a drive to a historic town called Morpeth. I haven't been there for years. When Paul suggested it I squealed with excitement because there is a patchwork shop there. He knew straight away what I was excited about.
We found a treasure trove of things at Campbells Corner Store. I will be going back there through the year to the shop with the gorgeous Christmas collectables. They are like nothing I have ever seen.
We looked through all the shops, had a little play and left the fabric store til last so I could savour the moment.

Some of the historic buildings


Awesome sandstone blocks as paths


Three boys in the park








Historic Morpeth bridge


That's what I call an advertisement

Cheers Leanne

No comments: