Friday 11 December 2009

Local Views

I had a good day today. I finished quilting a quilt for my niece (photos will come later as I want it to be a surprise for Xmas), I cleaned my house/barn, got some cutting done on a work in progress quilt and took some photos of the local are while taking Oscar to school. Here are some of those photos

The property across from us runs cattle. Today he had all the mummas and babies up I think to start weaning the babies off. He separated them so I guess that's the reason.


This house is in Mulbring.
I love it . About 5 years ago we saw it in disrepair and knoe it is beautiful. We have come to know the family through school.


This old barn is on the road going to our place. I thought I had better get a photo before it falls down.


This place is owned by the same family that owns the other grey house I love. I think this one is a bit past it though.

This is what we see everyday outside our front door. There is a mob of about 20 that live on all the properties around ours, including ours.

Hope you enjoyed !
Leanne

No comments: