Monday 14 December 2009

O' Christmas Tree

Yes, I had to do it. I had to get out all the Christmas decorations. The kids kept on asking. I don't have time. Then I realised that my children are older now. They can do the decorations themselves. YAY!!! In no time the tree was up, the tree was decorated, the kids were happy and I didn't have to do anything. We aren't even going to be home for Christmas but I guess it was what we all needed to get into the Christmas Spirit.

Things are winding down work wise for me. I have 12 dance costumes to finish ( they are half done ), One little quilt to bind and one big quilt to quilt and bind before Christmas
Archer graduated from pre school last week. The last 3 years went so quickly. He only has 2 days left at pre school. It tugs at my heart strings a little because this is the last tie we have with Wyee. I have had my boys at that preschool for the last 9 years. They have been lovely and kind and loved my boys like they were their own. I guess we must all move on at some stage.


Bye for now
Leanne

No comments: