Saturday 22 May 2010

What A Week

Sorry I haven't been here for a while. A lot of things happened in the last couple of weeks.
*I made a quilt for my nephew. I only had 6 days to get it done.
*On the 3rd day I crushed my right wrist helping my husband lift my new sewing room cabinet. I thought it might be fractured but I didn't have time to get it X-rayed so I battled on. Silly me.
*My car has been playing up. I've had a tyre go down, and now it taps when I start it. Time to get rid of it.
*Cleaning out my sewing room. We only moved in 6 months ago, who would have thought I already needed a clean up. It was mostly because of the new cabinet. I rearranged and finally put away all my magazines.
*The wrist is feeling alot better now. I have a couple of nurses in my Tuesday sewing class, one of them checked it for me and she thought it wasn't fractured, just badly bruised.
*I have just spent the weekend finishing the sewing room and catching up on all the house work that is neglected for my obsession

I got the quit finished and I love it and so does the recipient.
So all's well that ends well.

1 comment:

Monique said...

Bit busy love? Love Ben's quilt, you are very clever.