Thursday 27 January 2011

~FOR SALE~ 1 Pre-loved Quilting Machine

I am selling my trusty Design-a-Quilt mid arm quilting machine. It has served me well and the only reason it's going is because I have updated to a Gammil Quilting Machine. It arrives on Saturday. Yay!!
So hear it is:- For $2000.00 this is what you get...


I have had it for 8 years and it hasn't missed a beat. It has had regular servicing. It has a spare motor, a step down transformer ( this is because it originally came from the USA), a bobbin winder, heaps of bobbins, needles, 2 different feet, 4 large reels of quilting thread and I'll throw in some patterns.






The throat size is 11 inches. The table is 4 metres long and has a storage shelf, full length underneath. If it's too long, the table could be easily shortened to fit into your quilting space.


I have quilted quilts up to 3 metres in width and length. It has variable speed and a pointer to trace the pantographs (patterns).


I will be pulling it apart so my new machine can go up. I do have video that I took today of it running/quilting, so if you are interested please contact me. It is also listed on ebay.

Happy Quilting
Leanne








1 comment:

Adele said...

Hi Leanne, Did you sell this quilter? Love your blog, so happy I found it! Cheers, Adele