Monday 24 January 2011

Queensland Flood Appeal ~ Auction

There is no time to waste !!!   
Auction is CLOSED...
Thankyou to everyone who bid on my quilt.I will contact the winner Monday to sort out the details.

In conjunction with tonnes of other crafters out there I am participating in 




Photobucket


 I am Auctioning this little striped beauty.


The quilt is 100% cotton fabric,batting and thread.
It measures 42 inches x 59 inches and it is new and unused.

How this auction works:
  1. Bidding will start at $50.00 ( Australian ), and all bids will be in AUD.
  2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
  3. You bid must be in whole dollar increments.
  4. This auction is open to everyone, however $30 will be charged for International addresses. Postage is FREE for Australian residents.
  5. This auction begins NOW and will END at 10pm on Sunday 23 January, 2011 ( AEST).
  6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address) . The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been recieved, I will post your quilt to you.
  7. Good luck and thankyou for bidding


Thanks to Toni for organising this fundraising event.
From Monday 17 Jan you can find a master list of auctions at Make it Perfect. (Toni's blog). Do go and have a look, you may just find something you love.

Happy bidding and Thank you for your time.
Leanne

11 comments:

Sarah Adamson said...

I Love this quilt so I'll start the bidding at $60!!!

Bronya said...

Gorgeous colours ... I'll bid $80 ... Thank you for supporting the flood relief efforts x

Anonymous said...

I will bid $90.

Angela said...

This is so gorgeous!! You are doing a fantastic thing :-)
I bid $100

Leanne said...

Thank you all so much. This is awesome. xx

Michelle Dalby said...

I would like to bid$120 for this lovely quilt Thanks

Leanne said...

Can you please leave your email address when bidding so I can contact the winner at the end of the auction. Thankyou for bidding :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelley said...

I will bid $150. Love the quilt and am happy to help out.

JAATD said...

$160.00 :-)

ryanclan77@bigpond.com

Monique said...

Burning the midnight oil again luv? Congrats on the quilt selling. xoxox