Wednesday 6 January 2010

Crafting Kids & Flea Market Fancy Quilt

Yesterday I was sorting out my fabric scrap box. I don't think I have ever done it in 10 years. The fabric was squished in there good and propper. As I was sorting I was throwing some bits I didn't want to keep in the bin. It didn't take long for the boys to find the scraps and get "making". I love that my boys like doing the things I like as well. They are all really creative.


Sorting Scraps



Oscar glueing fabric before he stitches it together. He is making an arty cushion cover.

 
Ethan looks right at home at a sewing machine. Lucky their father is open minded.



I have just started quilting this top. The blocks are made from Flea Market Fancy by Denyse Schmidt. I will do a post with more detail about this when it is finished.

Happy Quilting
Leanne

1 comment:

chook said...

Hi Leanne I only just found your blog and I just wanted to say Hi
hugs Beth