Thursday 21 January 2010

Something Different

My boys wanted me to make their pencil cases for school this year. They looked in my stash for their favourite fabric for me to use.
I had some plastic to cover the outside so they will last the year and I used a ripstop lining on the inside to stop the fabric from being marked by pencils, etc. I had chunky zips that are great for kids stuff.







Last week I cleaned out my stash. I have alot of fabric to give to the ladies in my classes and I sorted the rest into some sort of order. I got these containers from the Reject Shop. They are perfect for fat 1/4's. This is my favourite looking assortment. Yummy, aren't they??




I have started a new sample for my classes. It is a zig zag quilt. I'll have photos soon so stay tuned.

Happy Quilting
Leanne

No comments: